Reviews of Think Tank ~ Digital Holster 20 - V2.0, Regular Size SLR


Think Tank ~ Digital Holster 20 - V2.0, Regular Size SLR by Think Tank



When carrying the Digital Holster on the Pro Speed Belt you should definitely rotate the bag incessantly along the belt during the day to shift the burden.Seam-sealed Raincover: A pocket on the within dangles a seam-sealed raincover. It can also be utterly detachable from the bag for comfort..Shoulder Strap: A mid-weight, no-slip muster strap is provided to dangle the bag while combating it from sliding off of your ought toer."Pop Down" Expansion Feature Allows for 2 Different Vertical Heights: A horizontal zipper is positioned on the very bottom of the bag.The again of the bag accommodates the Think Tank Photo "Rotate or Lock" mechanism. Designed for digital SLR cameras, each Digital Holster options two vertical lengths to accommodate completely different sizes of lenses and hoods, each reversed and in position able to shoot. Designed for digital SLRs, the sort ofs the Canon 5D, 10D, 20D, and 30D, and the Nikon D70, D80, and D200. The form of the bag conforms to the digital camera itself, with one side straight and the opposite side curved.. Read more Think Tank ~ Digital Holster 20 - V2.0, Regular Size SLR

Think Tank ~ Digital Holster 20 - V2.0, Regular Size SLR Spec

  • When wearing the Digital Holster on the Pro Speed Belt make certain to rotate the bag often alongside the belt all the approach in which through the day to shift the weight
  • Seam-sealed Raincover: A pocket on the within grasps a seam-sealed raincover. It can be utterly detachable from the bag for convenience.
  • Shoulder Strap: A mid-weight, no-slip shoulder strap is supplied to carry the bag whereas preventing it from sliding off of your muster
  • "Pop Down" Expansion Feature Allows for two Different Vertical Heights: A horizontal zipper is positioned on the very bottom of the bag
  • The back of the bag accommodates the Think Tank Photo "Rotate or Lock" mechanism




  • Designed for digital SLR digicams, every Digital Holster features two vertical sizes to accommodate totally different dimensions of lenses and hoods, each reversed and in place able to shoot. Designed for digital SLRs, one of theses the Canon 5D, 10D, 20D, and 30D, and the Nikon D70, D80, and D200. The form of the bag conforms to the camera itself, with one facet straight and the opposite side curved.

    Available from 1 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
     Idaho Camera  
      $59.00
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store

    Price is subject to change without notice.

    This Customer Reviews Translater From Estonia
    If You Want To read Full English Reviews
    >>>> Please Click here.... <<<<


    four.6 Out Of 5 Stars (13 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Think Tank ~ Digital Holster 20 - V2.0, Regular Size SLR (Electronics) I purcahsed a cheapo higher bag and it broke the primary day I used it. I should have spent the extra money and obtained a greater bag. However, in a method, it was a excellent factor as looking to lift too much was once by no implys going to work for me. The idea of lifting every digicam related factor you own with you all the time requires a bigr bag and that if that's how you work then this bag is just now not for you.

    This bag is basically a big pocket and whereas it value is greater than double what the opposite greater cheapo bag cost it's of wonderful quality. This bag is price each penny, it is made smartly and is well thought out. I am using it with a D700 that with a 50mm lens. Next year once I can come up with the money for a larger lens, this bag will accomodate it no problem. It is not going to work if you're the use of a battery grip. You will need a larger model bag for that.

    I like to carry my camera with me day by means of day and quick access is a should. A single quick unzip and I am able to shoot. There is room for the camera, an additional battery, and memory card. This bag is flexible. You can wear it in your belt, sling it to your muster or elevate it around like a lunch field. It has a built in rain fly and as a New Englander, I comprehend it's going to be used.

    If that is the easiest means you're employed, you can not do higher.
    Reviews for Think Tank ~ Digital Holster 20 - V2.0, Regular Size SLR (Electronics) I can fit my D300 mounted with a Nikon 1.7 occasions teleconverter, and the Nikon 70-200 f2.8 lens into the bag. Just cosy.
    Reviews for Think Tank ~ Digital Holster 20 - V2.0, Regular Size SLR (Electronics) I went to the native professional camera retailer looking for a Tamrac 5625 Pro Digital Zoom 5 Case or Zoom 7. The salesman prompt that I also have a glance at the Think Tank Digital Holster 20. I'm glad I did.

    The Think Tank holster appeared rather more refined for approximately the identical price. It attaches to your belt quite a bit easier and it will rise up on the nostril.

    A Nikon D300 with 28-200 mm lens fits simply effective along with a neck strap. There is one pocket on the outside of the case for a spare battery and memory card. The case has very rugged zippers.

    One of the items I appreciated absolute best concerning the Think Tank compared to Tamrac was the elevateing handle. The Think Tank deal with used to be at ease, the Tamrac NOT.

    I offered a nylon strap to make use of as a belt which works well. I'm more than pleased with this professionalduct, after searching for an awfully long time. Rejects embrace the bleak Nikon leather case, which could be very stiff and heavy and has no belt loop.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment