Compare Nikon D5000 12.3MP DX CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR and 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Lenses and 2.7-inch Vari-angle


Nikon D5000 12.3MP DX CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR and 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Lenses and 2.7-inch Vari-angle by Nikon



Vari-angle shade 2.7-inch LCD display; one-button Live View.D-Movie Mode with sound; report 720p HD film clips.Capture photography to SD/SDHC memory cards (not embodyd).12.3-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor.Outfit includes 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR and 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikkor lenses. From the Manufacturer A outstanding blend of simplicity and highly-advanced DSLR capabilities, the compact and strong D5000 provides breathtaking 12.3-megapixel picture quality, along with a flexible, Vari-angle, Live View display for contemporary image-taking point of views. Nikon’s EXPEED picture processing further enhances efficiency, contributing to split-second shutter response and steady capturing at as a lot as four bodys-per-second to seize fast motion and exact moments perfectly. The D5000’s 24-fps HD D-Movie mode with sound captures video clips with amazing clarity--offering new and exciting inventive opportunities. Fast, correct 11-point autofocus with 3D Tracking, teamed with well-known NIKKOR optics, guarantees implausible picture sharpness, while active image sensor cleansing combats irritating dust mechanically. Featuring a convenient built-in flash, 19 computerized publicity Scene Modes to make the impossible straightforward and 23 Custom Setting choices to match your choices, as well as 14 in-camera image retouching operates, the D5000 is the perfect DSLR, beginning with efficiency to meet your image-taking the subsequent days. Outfit includes the 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR and 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR lenses with picture stabilization and legendary NIKKOR optical high quality. Nikon D5000 Highlights 12.3-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor Coupled with Nikon's EXPEED image processing and NIKKOR optics, breathtaking picture high quality is assured. 3x Zoom AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR and 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR lenses included Legendary NIKKOR optical quality options Nikon VR image stabilization for introduced sharpness. D-Movie Mode with sound Record 720p HD film clips toughend by using NIKKOR interchangeable lens quality and versatility. Vari-angle shade LCD reveal Position the two.7-inch screen freely for recent taking pictures standpoints. Screen flips inward for protected keeping. 19 Auto-exposure Scene Modes Capture stunning photos in difficult picture-taking situations together with Sunsets, Candlelight, Silhouette, Portrait, Landscape, Beach/Snow, and extra. One-button Live View Easy Live View get entry to provides 4 autofocus modes, including Face Priority AF. Continuous capturing as quick as four frames-per-second Combined with fast power-up and split-second shutter response, decisive seconds are captured simply without irritating taking snapshots lag. Low noise ISO sensitivity from 200 to 3200 Engineered for out of the ordinary low-light taking images. Built-in image sensor cleaning Effective four-frequency, extremelysonic sensor cleaning maintains pictures spot free. 11-point autofocus system with 3D Focus Tracking Fast and correct autofocus delivers razor sharpness.. Read more Nikon D5000 12.3MP DX CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR and 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Lenses and 2.7-inch Vari-angle

Nikon D5000 12.3MP DX CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR and 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Lenses and 2.7-inch Vari-angle Spec

  • Vari-angle coloration 2.7-inch LCD monitor; one-button Live View
  • D-Movie Mode with sound; report 720p HD movie clips
  • Capture photography to SD/SDHC memory cards (not embraced)
  • 12.3-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor
  • Outfit embodys 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR and 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikkor lenses




  • .

    Available from 1 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
     Angel Seller  
      $918.95
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store

    Price is subject to change without notice.

    This Customer Reviews Translater From Hungary
    If You Want To read Full English Reviews
    >>>> Please Click here.... <<<<


    4.8 Out Of 5 Stars (28 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Nikon D5000 12.3MP DX CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR and 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Lenses and a pair of.7-inch Vari-angle LCD (Electronics) I've had this camera for six weeks now. Initially there was a recollect on the D5000 for a failing power chip however my digital camera used to be no longer a part of the remember. There are a number of good options of this camera but none extra important than it takes attractive footage. Shots taken at full 12.3 Megapixel nice outside have unbelievable element. I've made blowup up to 12 x 18 and the readability is stunning. The camera fits nicely within the hand. It has eleven focal points and sixteen presets for specific situations (i.e. sunset, indoor birthday phasey, game mode, photograph youngsters, etc. ) This makes it an easy digital camera to make use of in the computerized mode however yet, it has all the guide environments for many who want to challenge out into ingenious pictures. One very special function is the articulating 2.7 inch LCD show on the back of the digicam. This display folds out permitting me to get low shots of the grand children with out me bending over (I received a nasty back) or lets in me to elevate the digicam excessive and shoot over a crowd (like at a parade). Do now not underestimate the good factor about this shifting show. For me, it clinched the deal. The camera will shoot 4 bodys per 2nd for action footage and that is the cause beautiful quick. You can also seize pictures in RAW structure for these who wish to work with Photoshop in tremendous superb detail. Another feature that's lovely neat is the define feature.
    Reviews for Nikon D5000 12.3MP DX CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR and 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Lenses and a pair of.7-inch Vari-angle LCD (Electronics) I've been gaining advantage of this digicam for six months and I was kinda upset after I heard concerning the recollect. I used to be no longer going to come to a decision on every other camera because it gave the impression that Nikon would deal with the "bad" batch. I deliberate to get the digital camera in time for a travel I was once taking early September. I lengthened ordering it as so much as I may and then someday I went beforehand and ordered the camera with the 2 lens package from Shutterbug. I spoke with Shutterbug over the phone and they reassured me that the camera I would receive was once no longer part of the do not forget. Got the digital camera August 14 and I love it! I am no longer an SLR expert (this is my first) however I think I made the suitable option. Many reputable companies problem recalls on their products. Nikon deal withd the problem the proper method and I think it's no longer a motive to provide bad reviews to a product in response to a remember. This is a wonderful camera.
    I determined to make the move to the D-SLR after the utilization of a prosumer/superzoom (Panasonic) for 5 yrs. I am nonetheless more than happy with the tremendouszoom but the terrible ISO performance of the non-slrs was the finding out issue to get the D5000.
    This camera has very excellent efficiency at ISO sixteen00 and the kit lenses are beautiful good considering you even get picture stabilisation for the price. LiveView works pretty excellent if that you would be in a position to deal with the ~ 2 sec focal level delay. I counsel this digital camera for the beginner pictureers crossing over to SLR.
    Reviews for Nikon D5000 12.3MP DX CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR and 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Lenses and 2.7-inch Vari-angle LCD (Electronics) I've been the use of the D5000 for about a month now. Outstanding picture high quality, in reality like using the GPS accent with Apple's iPhoto routinely linking to maps. Just two downsides, though:
    1. When the usage of the 55-200 lens with AF and VR, on occasion the digital camera appears to get misplaced and simply don't take the image at all, need to alter topic or turn it off and back on so that you simply could shoot, and a pair of. When recording movies, the AF does now not work, so it's a should to focus guidely - no longer an important deal if scene does now not have giant depth or topic does now not transfer towards or far from the camera.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment