Nikon 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX Nikkor Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR by Nikon
5.5x Telephoto Zoom lens.2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements.Nikon VR II Image Stabilization; Tripod Detection Mode.HRI (High Refractive Index) Lens Element.Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM). Compact 5.5x DX-format telephoto zoom lens with High Refractive Index lens part. ED glass and VR II picture stabilization is Ideal for capturing far away topics at athletic experiences, household footage, dramatic solarsets, trip and extra. Nikon AF-S Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Lens Highlights Sample picture take with the Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR lens. 5.5x Telephoto Zoom lens Ideal for capturing far away subjects at athletic adventures, domestic footage, dramatic solarsets, travel and more. Angle of view identical to a focal size of 82.5 to 450mm in FX/35mm structure D-SLR. Nikon VR II Image Stabilization Vibration Reduction, engineered particularly for every VR NIKKOR lens, permits handheld capturing at up to 4 shutter paces slower than would in any other case be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still photography and video seize. Tripod Detection Mode Reduces vibration that may happen because of shutter unencumber when installed on a tripod. HRI (High Refractive Index) Lens Element HRI lens element is essential to holding the lens compact whereas provideing high distinction even at most aperture. 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements Effectively minimizes chromatic aberration, even at the hugest aperture environments. Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) Enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus. Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) Enhances light transmission efficiency and provides advanced color consistency and reduces flare. Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm Renders extra natural appearance of out-of-focus image houses.. Read more Nikon 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX Nikkor Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR
Nikon 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX Nikkor Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Spec
.
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| 17th Street Photo | | $389.00 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
Price is subject to change without notice.
This Customer Reviews Translater From Liechtenstein
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
4.5 Out Of 5 Stars (150 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Nikon 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX Nikkor Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR (Camera) I know it can be twice as much but it can be well value it. I took about 150 pictures with it this weekend and was blown away. Bokeh is lovely and it's sharp from 55-300mm. I had the 55-200mm VR and it is a important step up. It's extra solidly constructed and the outcomes are very good. It's a huge lens, and heavy, but the shots talk for themselves.
Reviews for Nikon 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX Nikkor Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR (Camera) Pros:
+ Excellent Image Quality
+ Solid build with metal mount
+ Significantly better in all meanss than the Nikon 55-200mm VR
Cons:
- Slight long (but which is expected for a telephoto like this)
I've owned (and subsequently obtained rid of) the Nikon 55-200mm and Sigma 18-250 OS. This lens beats them each considerably. The Sigma 18-250 OS was once pretty good after I wanted to take only one lens with me, however that state of affairs is rare.
I hardly shoot telephoto, but once I do, I'm glad I can flip to this new Nikon 55-300mm VRII lens. Low mild focal point hunts somewhat bit, but that's expected - and it's considerably higher than the Sigma at an identical low light.
This lens is much higher than the older Nikon 55-200mm VR recurrently offered as part of the package. That lens feels like a toy with a plastic mount and low cost plastic really feel.
Reviews for Nikon 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX Nikkor Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR (Camera) First of all I'll say that I ordered my lens as soon as Amazon had them to be had. I upgraded to subsequent day delivery and acquired it 18 hours later - quick provider. Thanks Amazon!
But now on to the actual evaluate...
This lens is implausible - particularly for $399. My first issue used to be whether or not it now not it had a plastic or metallic mount on the grounds that some DX lenses in this value vary have plastic. I even contacted Nikon and so they couldn't (or wouldn't) tell me. Well, I was once in reality happy to peer that it does have a metal mount. It has a good strong feel to it. The zoom motion is smooth and I have not had any problem with lens creep when I'm aiming it downward. Even after I level the camera downward and shake it, it is not going to creep.
I'm simply starting to get into testing it but my preliminary footage are popping out nice - in reality good. The sharpness is wonderful and the lens produces a very nice bokeh. I posted the image of the dragonfly with the hen wire background (see the customer adds) Check out the element within the wings. That shot says it all. It was once HAND HELD and cranked all of the manner out to 300mm. The authentic picture is great however a lot of the element was once lost with the add to Amazon. But - none the less - it can be still beautiful sharp. The auto focus on this lens is fast, clean, quiet and very correct. It locked right in on the topic. It was once set on aperture precedence at f/8 1/500sec for the shot that I posted here (shot with a D-90).
The VR on this lens is superb. The detail I get with hand helds just amazes me. It has Nikon's VRII picture stabilization and it even has a tripod detection mode that cut backs any vibration from shutter unencumber when it can be on a tripod.
Colors are rendered correctly and the distinction is pretty sharp even at the max aperture. The lens is compact for a 300mm and it's lighter than my AF-S DX 18-200mm which I use as my regular walk-around. I'm sure the new 55-300 might be used as my walk round beautiful continuously also.
0 comments:
Post a Comment