Nikon 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5D Autofocus Zoom Nikkor Lens by Nikon
The AFZoom-Nikkor 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5DD is compact in size , however large on performance.Dimensions - 2.8 x 3.5..It's close-focusing to 1/2 life-size makes it great for close-ups, nature and flora and fauna images.Accepts 62mm filters.Weight - 19.0 ounces. A 28-105mm f/3.5-4.. Read more Nikon 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5D Autofocus Zoom Nikkor Lens
Nikon 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5D Autofocus Zoom Nikkor Lens Spec
A 28-105mm f/3.5-4.
See More available at external websites.
Price is subject to change without notice.
This Customer Reviews Translater From Poland
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
4.2 Out Of 5 Stars (16 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Nikon 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5D Autofocus Zoom Nikkor Lens (Electronics) I've had this lens for roughly a yr now and in point of fact like it a lot. I apply it to my FM3a manual body, so the autofocus will now not be to be had to me. However, the diversity of focal sizes and the standard of the build are precisely what I need when I need to shuttle light.
The advantages of this lens are glaring. The focal lengths range from 28mm on the extensive end to a hundred and fivemm on the long finish. The construct quality is very just right and yet the lens just isn't perceptably heavy. In sunlight hours, the lens functions remarkably.
However, the lens additionally has its draw backs. The first and most glaring is that the lens is very slow. F3.5 is hideously sluggish in anything but one of the perfect lit scenes. Then on the lengthy end the lens best handles a measly F5.6.
Another problem is that the lens flares terribly in vibrant daylight. Many of my photos have flaring if the solar is within the frame or moderately out of it. Bright objects within the frame can even lead to it to flare.
Focus can additionally be a downside on handbook center of attention bodies. The focus throw could be very quick and loose (good for autofocus bodies, though) so getting exact center of attention is a challenge. Even in focus, the lens is very soft. There can additionally be some mild fall off within the corners when fully zoomed and some minor barrel distortion when extensive.
But regardless of these drawbacks, this lens serves me well. To substitute this lens with anything else would require both a three lens set of 28, 50, and one zero five best lenses or a couple zooms which would turn out costing extra and be a continuing weight while go again and forthing.
The vary of focal sizes is what sets this lens apart from the leisure of Nikon's zooms. While other lenses may be sooner, sharper, and better built, this one can do the work of any different combination of lenses between 28mm and a hundred and fivemm passably and at an affordable price.
3 megastars for this nice lens price. It will no lengthyer be the most effective lens you own, however if you're lazy like I am it should end up being the lens you use the most.
Reviews for Nikon 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5D Autofocus Zoom Nikkor Lens (Electronics) I've been an beginner photographer for nearly forty 12 monthss and a devoted Nikon user for the last 30 as a minimum. In that time I've owned each skilled movie SLR from the original F to the F5 and, at one time or yet another, almost each piece of glass from 18 to 300 mm that Nikon ever produced. Like many, I went thru a duration of having to have best "the best possible" in my digicam bag and because of this paid a premium to personal simplest "professional" leadings and zooms (many of which I still personal).
What represents a good lens however just isn't it is functionance on check pursuits by myself but how it functions in actual life. A $1000, professional stage, f2.8 zoom is unnecessary if it's so heavy you hate taking it with you on vacation. All the cash you spent on that "pro" functionance is pointless sitting in the bag at home.
As a real lifestyles "user", this lens is difficult to beat. With a spread that duvets the focal lengths used for a big share of the photos you will need to make, the sacrifice of zero.5 stops on the quick end and 1.5 on the long is a small price to pay - except you are within the (discouraged) habit of the use of sluggish (ISO 50) films handheld all the time. The lens covers it's lengthy focal length range with a surprising lack of distortions - a tribute to the designers - and even has a usable "macro" characteristic. Is it the equavalent of my one hundred and five f2.8 AF Micro Nikkor? NO! But the variation simplest shows within the corners large open. For the occasional close up on the seashore that it's it is simple to you'll wish to clutch on trip it functions stunningly neatly.
All lenses are compromises and that is very true of zooms. This lens is a generally nice package deal as a stand alone trip lens. Or, in the event you favor, couple it with a AF20mm f2.8 Nikkor and an old AF70-210 f4 Nikkor or more moderen AF70-210 f4.5-5.6D Nikkor (all the use of 62mm filters) and you have a very versatile commute bundle for film shooters.
My handiest grievance has to do with the contemporary addition of a Nikon D100 to my collection of our bodies. The 1.5 multiplication factor of the sensor makes this effectivly a 42-157mm zoom on that physique. Consequently, for the digital shooter who "sees" huge this becomes an unattractive vary.
Reviews for Nikon 28-105mm f/3.5-4.5D Autofocus Zoom Nikkor Lens (Electronics) I purchased this lens shortly after getting my first SLR digital camera. While it got here with a 28-80mm lens, I discovered that I wanted something that was sooner and that had a little more throw on the lengthy finish of things.I've had this lens now for about 9 months, and it hardly go aways my camera physique. The optics are great, the construct is far better than what is readily available in an SLR kit these days. The most effective suggestion I can give to a buyer is to get a high of the line UV filter, because otherwise, you're going to no lengthyerice degradation of the image quality. This Nikon lens is constructed well. It has a pleasant heavy really feel with the intention to make you are feeling better about spending the cash on it. I understand I love mine. I best wish that Nikon provided a model of this lens with a continuing (fast) aperture.
0 comments:
Post a Comment