Low price Nikon 24-120mm f/4G ED VR AF-S NIKKOR Lens for Nikon Digital SLR


Nikon 24-120mm f/4G ED VR AF-S NIKKOR Lens for Nikon Digital SLR by Nikon



Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization.Extended range on Nikon DX-format D-SLR digital cameras.2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements; three Aspherical Lens Elements.Nano Crystal Coat.Compact and versatile 5x usual zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture.This upgraded standard zoom lens for FX-format D-SLR cameras is perfect for landscapes, pics, weddings and distant subjects offering a relentless maximum aperture to take care of exposure environments all over the complete zoom vary, VR II image stabilization for capturing stills in low gentle and recording video clips and Nano Crystal Coat. Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Lens Highlights Sample picture desirous about the Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR lens. Compact and versatile 5x usual zoom lens with f/4 most aperture Perfect for landscapes, pics, marriage ceremonys and far away topics offering a continuing maximum aperture to deal with exposure atmospheres right through your entire zoom vary and VR II Image Stabilization. Extended vary on Nikon DX-format D-SLR digicams Angle of view is identical to a focal length of 36-180mm in FX/35mm structure. Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization Vibration Reduction, engineered namely for every VR NIKKOR lens, permits handheld taking pictures at up to 4 shutter velocitys slower than would otherwise be that that you can think of, assuring dramatically sharper nonetheless photography and video seize. Nano Crystal Coat Further scale backs ghosting and interior flare throughout a broad range of wavelengths for even better picture readability. 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements Offers advanced sharpness and color correction by using successfully minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the hugest aperture atmosphere. 3 Aspherical Lens Elements Aspherical lens elements just about get rid of coma and different forms of aberration, even when taking photographs at the hugest available aperture. Additional Features M/A Focus Mode Switch Enables fast changes between manual and autofocus operation. Internal Focus (IF) Provides fast and quiet autofocus with out altering the size of the lens, keeping working distance during the point of interest vary. Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) Enables fast, correct and quiet autofocus. Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) Enhances gentle transmission efficiency and provides superior shade consistency and reduced flare. Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm Renders more pure appearance of out-of-focus picture areas.. Read more Nikon 24-120mm f/4G ED VR AF-S NIKKOR Lens for Nikon Digital SLR

Nikon 24-120mm f/4G ED VR AF-S NIKKOR Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Spec

  • Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization
  • Extended range on Nikon DX-format D-SLR digital cameras
  • 2 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements; 3 Aspherical Lens Elements
  • Nano Crystal Coat
  • Compact and versatile 5x same old zoom lens with f/4 maximum aperture




  • While the AF-S NIKKOR 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Zoom Lens from Nikon is designed primarily to be used with FX-format D-SLR cameras, it's equally at home on any DX-format D-SLR camera. As a standard 5.0x zoom on an FX-format camera physique, it can be perfect for panoramas, snap shots, and wedding ceremonys - it's an important possibility for a super take-along-everywhere lens. On a DX-format digicam, the focal length gets a 1.5x bump that flips it right into a ambitious longer-range optic with enough huge angle for all but the vastst of photographs.

    Available from 1 Store :

    Store Rating Prices
       
      $1,299.00
    See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store

    Price is subject to change without notice.

    This Customer Reviews Translater From France
    If You Want To read Full English Reviews
    >>>> Please Click here.... <<<<


    four.1 Out Of 5 Stars (27 Customer Reviews)  
    Reviews for Nikon 24-120mm f/4G ED VR AF-S NIKKOR Lens for Nikon Digital SLR (Electronics) I have a Nikon D7000 and I was on the lookout for a top quality mid-range zoom for commute. I had purchased the Nikon 18-200 after studying glowing overviews online via a certain famous evaluationer. What a disappointment! I am no lengthyer a pixel-peeper by any means, but I found the 18-200 option too comfortable so I sold it. I thought of saving up for 24-70 f2.8 but the dimension, weight, restricted range and lack of VR on that lens put me off. Also, I even have 35 1.8 & a 50 1.4 for low gentle scenarios.

    I went beforehand and ordered the 24-120 f4. After taking photographs with the lens for a few weeks, I don't have any be apologetic abouts. The color, distinction, focal pointsing pace, and sharpness of the 24-120 f4 are all very impressive. There is an actual 'pop' to the photographgraphs that you most effective get with high finish glass. I actually have been especially impressed with the VR. I even have other Nikon lenses with VR however the device on this lens is particularly just right. All in all, the 24-120 f4 is a superb piece of glass and vastly superior to the 18-200.

    That similar well-known evaluateer who gave me the unhealthy recommendation concerning the 18-200 says that people should ignore the new 24-120 f4 in favour of the new Nikon 28-300. He points out that the 28-300 is less pricey and that it has extra range. These are legitimate points, but after my disappointing experience with the 18-200 I even have determined that super-zooms aren't for me. I simply don't wish to sacrifice picture quality for the benefit of 1 lens. My current shuttle equipment is the Sigma 10-20 f3.5 the Nikon 24-120 f4, the Nikon 70-300vr, and the Nikon 35 f1.8 for low gentle
    .
    Reviews for Nikon 24-120mm f/4G ED VR AF-S NIKKOR Lens for Nikon Digital SLR (Electronics) Being a glutton for punishment, I've owned each and every incarnation of the 24-120. Honestly, the original used to be concerning the worst Nikon lens I've ever owned...I used to explain it as "how to show a few thousand greenbacks of camera tools into a $200 point and shoot". It was once that dangerous...poor contrast, distortion, vignetting, gradual center of attentioning, and so on. The simplest actually unhealthy Nikon lens I've ever owned. Thank excellentness for eBay, and my condolences to whoever is the use of that lens these days.

    Then came the 2d generation 24-120. Not prepared to supply up the dream of getting a 5x zoom for my (then) new D3, I took the plunge a second time.

    The second-generation 24-120 was better than the original, however nonetheless now not the sharpest software within the shed. I'm lucky sufficient to personal the "magic quartet" of Nikon zooms (14-24, 24-70, 70-200, 200-400) however I get lazy like everyone else and wish to have a single walk-around lens. Still, the variation in picture high quality used to be just too now noticeable when I wimped out and took the 24-120 as an alternative of the "real lenses". I'd exit with the 24-120 on my D3 and get some pictures that may have been keepers with (say) the 24-70, however finished up disappointing with the 24-120. On my DX camera, I got here to love the 16-85 - the same 5x zoom range because the 24-120, but with much higher image quality. Except possibly in very low mild, I in reality obtained better end results with the D300 and the 16-85, versus the D3 and 24-120. I tried to convince myself otherwise, however pretty quickly the 24-120 was largely sitting house gathering mud. The 2nd-generation 24-120 ultimately landed on eBay, too.

    Well, I bet I never learn...still wanting that 5x zoom for my FX digicam, I took the plunge and purchased the latest 24-120 f/4. I bet I'm a hopeless optimist, but part of me expected to be disappointed as soon as again. Still, instead of disappointment, so a approachs, I'm moderately impressed with it. Really.

    In a nutshell, this is a very different lens than either of the quicklyer 24-120 products. It handles another means, it's built extra ruggedly, and it is quicker the entire means around. The highest method to describe it's to claim that it is similar to the 16-85 in the case of image high quality, however scaled up for an FX physique. That is to claim, it is sharp, supplys good contrast and coloration, and no lengthyer so much distortion that you can not appropriate it in post professionalcessing.

    To be clear, the long end is a chunk tender vast open, however completely appropriate at f/8 or so.
    Reviews for Nikon 24-120mm f/4G ED VR AF-S NIKKOR Lens for Nikon Digital SLR (Electronics) This is a very excellent lens.

    UPDATED: I haven't anyw shot with the lens on my D3. In the middle of the body it is almost identical to my 24-70 2.8. Excellent middle sharpness. It is a chunk less sharp in the nooks, but I am very impressed.

    Final verdict: It is somewhat bit too pricey, but I have upgraded it to five famous persons instead of 4 megastars in preserving with its center sharpness. I believe it a low five, high four... relying in your camera, your other lenses, and the scale of your pockets.

    Initial influences:

    Thus some distance I have been in a position to check it on my D90, which is a DX-sensor camera (as adverse to the full-frame pro digicams one of theses the D3). Please no longere that this lens is designed primarily for FX shooters. I plan to check it on my D3 digital camera later.

    When in comparison with the well-made 18-55mm package lens, this lens displays relatively higher sharpness on the similar aperture. Overall I would conclude that this lens is sharp, but not "perfectly" sharp.

    Combined with the reality that it accumulates extra mild (f4 vs f5.6), the truth that it has Vibration Reduction II, and the reality that it zooms to 120mm, this lens provides quite a lot of includes as a "go to" basic purpose lens for FX shooters (and DX shooters as well).

    For DX shooters, the 24mm broad-end is no longer going to always be vast sufficient. For FX shooters, the 120mm lengthy-end will likewise no lengthyer be shut sufficient. The f4 max aperture is just right, however once more, some shooters will need or need f2.8 or quicker.

    This is a lens that makes plenty of compromises and does so intelligently. It isn't the very very best lens for any state of affairs. But it's a lens in order to take excellent, even marketable footage in a huge selection of state of affairss.

    Pros capturing for cash will regularly convey a bag of professional lens, and this lens is not going to exchange that fact.

    But tourists, pros who can no lengthyer at all times bring an enormous bag, and photo enthusiasts could be neatly serviced by means of this lens.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment