Sigma AF 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS (Optical Stabilizer) Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras by Sigma Corporation
18mm to 200mm high-zoom-ratio lens designed solely for Nikon digital SLR cameras.Measures 70mm in diameter and seventy eight.1mm lengthy; weighs 14.3 oz.; 1-year warranty.Minimum focusing distance of 45cm at all focal lengths; most magnification of 1:4.4.2 SLD glass parts and a couple of hybrid aspherical lenses perfect for each type of aberrations.Lens coating scale backs and flare and ghost; zoom lock change get rid ofs "zoom creep". The lens design accommodates an inside focusing device that stops the front of the lens from rotating, making it in particular suitable for using round polarizing filters and petal-shaped lens hoods. In addition, the overall length of the lens never modifications all over focusing, making the lens convenient to handle and easy to use. Finally, the lens's zoom lock change do away withs "zoom creep" right through transport--a convenient addition when touring. The lens, which features a metal mount, is backed with the aid of a one-year guarantee. The Sigma 18-200mm high-zoom-ratio lens is designed solely for Nikon digital SLR digicams and is able to protecting a broad range of focal sizes, from vast-angle to telephoto. Two Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass parts and two hybrid aspherical lenses correct for all sorts of aberrations, letting Sigma house the extended-range super-zoom lens in a compact and lightweight body that measures 70mm in diameter and 78.1mm long and weighs a mere 14.3 ounces. The new lens coating, meanwhile, scale backs flare and ghost--a in style problem shared via many digital cameras--while additionally growing an top-rated colour steadiness. Other important levels embody a minimum focusing distance of 45cm (17.7) at all focal sizes, a high zoom ratio of 11:1, and a most magnification of 1:4.4.. Read more Sigma AF 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS (Optical Stabilizer) Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
Sigma AF 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS (Optical Stabilizer) Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras Spec
Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| Adorama Camera | | $369.00 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
Price is subject to change without notice.
This Customer Reviews Translater From Netherlands
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
three.8 Out Of 5 Stars (56 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Sigma AF 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS (Optical Stabilizer) Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras (Electronics) This was once shipped to my administrative center the day past, so I purely needed to play with it. I even have an previous Nikon D50, and had gotten use to the kit lens that was once on it. This Sigma is CONSIDERABLY larger and heavier. I predicted that of direction, and perhaps I'm simply getting old, however IMO its a sexy hefty lens.
I sold this lens expressly for the Optical Stabilization, so that was once the very first factor I examined. My place of job has a symbol painted on the some distance side, so I handheld, indoors, at 200mm and focused on one letter. The lens environment was once f6.3 at 1/30 sec. Looking aspect with the aid of facet on the OS and non-OS shot within the camera lcd monitor, they appeared nearly identical.
However, puting them in Photoshop and blowing them up printed a whole other story. The non-os picture was once blurred - and no amount of sharpening in Photoshop could right it.
The OS picture was sharp. I'm no longer easily impressed, however I was really shocked at how smartly it worked. When I enlarged it to 200 percent in Photoshop, it gave the influence to be a piece gentle, so I applied a small little bit of sharpening from the software - and finished up with a photograph that appeared like
it had been shot with a macro lens from three ft away on a tripod. It used to be distinguished.
I offered this lens for two reasons.
First I am a Realtor. All of my listings want indoor photographs, and I steer clear of flash if I can - pure gentle appears to create heat residence interiors. Problem was once, these sorts of shots finished up within the 1/8-1/15 range - so I packed a tripod around. This lens should be a manners extra handy.
Second, I am a photographer. I shoot quite quite a piece of weddings and reunions, and I steadily attempt to drag the shutter, particularly in church constructings or large corridors, the place I need some ambient gentle to fill in the background. This lens will enable me to shoot all day at 1/15 sec. with a TTL flash, and create some nice balanced images with out the againground blur present in most of these kind of pictures from the gradual shutter speed.
I have read in other evaluations that this lens is slow. It is. If it were a straight lens with f6.3 at 200 mm, I wouldn't even believe it. However, the OS allows you to handhold safely at least every other 2 fstops slower, so IMO, that makes up for the slow velocity of the lens. Besides, it is ridiculous to compare a $500 lens to a $1700 lens within the first place.
Reviews for Sigma AF 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS (Optical Stabilizer) Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras (Electronics) I purchased this lens to be used with a model new Nikon D40 and have been blown away! I in reality experience having the flexibility to head from 18mm to 200mm in a single lens, somewhat than swapping between my 18-55 and 55-200 lenses. I took it for a "test drive" on a hike within the mountains this weekend, and I won't ever return to carrying my two other lenses again once I'm walking round! Images have been crisp and the colors had been nice. I forgot to take my circular polarizing filter with me, nevertheless it used to ben't an difficulty with this beauty.
The optical quality is significantly better than I are expectinged. There is a few barrel distortion when you're zoomed again to extensive attitudes - it was once now noticeable throughout the viewfinder. If it troubles you, it can be perfected simply sufficient using Capture NX or Photoshop to work for your pictures.
The lens is no lengthyericeably heavier than its brethren, however I don't believe to be ready to be a topic topic. It's additionally almost an inch larger in diameter than my 55-200mm lens, however I in truth think that's excellent. It feels higher in my hand.
I found myself switching to guide focus on a couple of events, as I used to be shooting thru bushes into the valley a number of miles from the mountain. As differents have now noted, the focal point ring is massiver than I have come to are expecting on different lenses, and I did to find myself grabbing it by way of mistake a couple of times once I intended to head for the zoom ring. I'll learn, although...I'll be the utilization of this lens virtually all the time, so I be mindful of I'll get used to it.
I have now noted that in extreme close-ups (macro vary), the lens does a massive quantity of "hunting" to search out the proper center of attention. The Nikon lenses often do the same thing, however the searching is somewhat louder with the Sigma lens. I surprise if the broader lens barrel partially blocks the camera's autofocus sensor. Again, this isn't an incredible issue for me...
Reviews for Sigma AF 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS (Optical Stabilizer) Zoom Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras (Electronics) First impacts after having the lens for 1 week, the usage of with the Nikon D200 (upgraded from Nikon 24-120mm VR):
1. It is loud. When auto focal pointing or enticing the OS perform, the lens makes a chirp sound. Doesn't actually subject from a efficiency point of view, however it is worrying.
2. Auto focal point at nighttime takes longer than the 24-120mm Nikon. Not positive if that is the camera or the lens, however the lens simply doesn't seem satisfied to do the midnight auto focal point.
3. Range is amazing. From full tele to full zoom, the pictures appear nice.
4. OS stabilization seems to work just in addition to the Nikon 24-120mm VR's did.
4. For simply over 1/2 the price of the Nikon 18-200 VR, no subject how much quieter/faster the Nikon is, this looks like the easier worth for the buck.
0 comments:
Post a Comment