Pentax K-x 12.4 MP Digital SLR with 2.7-inch LCD and 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL and 55-300mm f/4-5.8 ED Lenses (Black) by Pentax
Kit includes 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL and 55-300mm f/4-5.8 ED lenses.4.7fps seize price with 1/6000 sec max shutter velocity; 11-point broad-angle autofocus.Capture vastscreen HD 720p video at 24fps; 2.7-inch LCD with autofocus and Face Detection Live View.12.4-megapixel CMOS sensor with Pentax Shake Reduction; HDR image seize.Powered by means of AA lithium batteries; seize pictures and video to SD/SDHC memory (not embraced). Choose a camera that redefines the entry-level digital SLR category. The Pentax K-x provides high-end features together with Live View, HD video and photographic performance that challenges higher classification fashions. Since there’s no rule that SLR digital cameras should are available in one coloration, are trying the K-x in a choice of white or black, in addition to unique, limited variation crimson and navy. With a one-handed shooting design that's extraordinarily compact, lightweight, and easy-to-use, the very inexpensive K-x is ideal for customers stepping up from a point-and-shoot digital digicam to their first digital SLR. Pentax K-x Features & Highlights High-resolution 12.4-megapixel CMOS picture sensor features sensor-shift Shake Reduction for stabilized picture and video capture up to 4 stops max. Large 2.7-inch LCD options Live View with distinction, segment difference, and Face Detection autofocus (up to sixteen faces). Capture hugescreen HD video in full 720p decision (1280x720) at 24fps cinematic framerate, the use of any Pentax 35mm lens. Highly compact DSLR physique design allows for 1 handed operation and luxury when visiting. Powerful automatic modes, together with Pentax Auto Picture and scene modes, ensure the most impactive shot in any situation, whereas helping new photographers study DSLR images. Creative processing and filter modes produce high quality finished images, while provideing the flexibility to explore artistic freedom via distinctive special impacts. True HDR image capture mixs 3 bracketed pictures right into a single image with distinguished shadow, highlight, and midrange detail. Fast four.7fps capture pace and 1/6000 second maximum shutter speeds are conceivable with the Pentax PRIME II image processing engine. Responsive 11-point vast-angle SAFOX VIII autofocus device focuses quick and thoroughly, and might easily track moving subjects. Capture up to 1900 pictures with universally on hand, easy-to-find AA lithium batteries (also suitable with AA NiMH rechargeable and alkaline batteries). Expanded ISO range duvets sensitivities from 100-12800 for excessive low light images.. Read more Pentax K-x 12.4 MP Digital SLR with 2.7-inch LCD and 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL and 55-300mm f/4-5.8 ED Lenses (Black)
Pentax K-x 12.4 MP Digital SLR with 2.7-inch LCD and 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL and 55-300mm f/4-5.8 ED Lenses (Black) Spec
.
See More available at external websites.
Price is subject to change without notice.
This Customer Reviews Translater From Poland
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
four.7 Out Of 5 Stars (46 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Pentax K-x 12.4 MP Digital SLR with 2.7-inch LCD and 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL and 55-300mm f/4-5.8 ED Lenses (Black) (Electronics) Don't let other brand loyalists sway you away from Pentax. You should purchase EXCELLENT antique lenses for these digital cameras. Manual center of attention is really the place it's at, at the least for me. If you don't agree, Pentax has a complete lot of new AF lenses to swimsuit somebody. However, excellent guide center of attention optics are easy sufficient to test out for far much less cash than newer lenses of any brand. Nobody..... and I do mean NOBODY else provides the entire lens compatibility of thousands and thousands of old lenses available best to Pentax users. This specific digicam is one hell of a purchase. I had the money to purchase a D5000 or D90 if that is what I needed. When it involves Image Quality, I really feel I bought each bit is method digicam with out sacrificing any options that were necessary to me. This camera takes beautiful pictures and I even have only scratched the surface of its skills. The two lens package (18-55 and 55-300) was once an improbable deal at $643. Amazon delivered the digital camera WAY beforehand of the crazy shipment date they listing. Do no longer hesitate. If you're bearing in mind this package deal, pull the set off. Do a keyword search to search out on-line Pentax Forums if you would like extra details about Pentax products.
Reviews for Pentax K-x 12.4 MP Digital SLR with 2.7-inch LCD and 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL and 55-300mm f/4-5.8 ED Lenses (Black) (Electronics) I am an avid reader of reviews and many instances use this data to assist in my shopping for resolution. Since I feel I am like most differents who keep, evaluate, read, learn some extra and nonetheless can not decide I hope this may assist to your quest for the proper digital camera. Of the digicams I tried, all were very good and I can be pleased with any of them.
I have been in search of a camera in order to give me the most important bang for my buck! I hope to spend extra time the use of my camera as a pastime. Until now have used my level and shoot Canon S3IS digital for kids, household, exhibit choir and sporting experiences. The Canon S3IS is a superb digicam; I simply wish to step up slightly.
Reviews for Pentax K-x 12.4 MP Digital SLR with 2.7-inch LCD and 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AL and 55-300mm f/4-5.8 ED Lenses (Black) (Electronics) Seems the time has come for a PENTAX.
Being loyal to Canon and loving Nikon DSLRs, I simply gave this new camera the professionalspect and think its going to change the highest list for the first time.
So lengthy, it has been a struggle between Canon and Nikon, but now PENTAX bought prepared to go for it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment