Tamron AF 28-75mm f/2.8 SP XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) with Built-In AF Motor for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras by Tamron
Minimum focus distance of zero.33m over the entire zoom range for 1 - 3.9 maximum magnification.75 to three2-degrees Angle of view.Mechanical design enhancements for downsizing the utmost diameter whereas minimizing adjustments in zooming torque.f/2.8 to f/32 Aperture.Zoom lock mechanism for convenience in carrying the outfit. This ground-breaking high-speed mid-range zoom is prized with the help of execs and severe shooters for its fast F/2.8 regular aperture, evenness of illumination, and that its outstanding imaging performance, and by means of all photographers for its compact measurement and reasonable weight that make it really feel like an odd usual zoom. These admirable characteristics have been finished by the use of unique XR and LD glass, the environment friendly use of aspherical parts, and non-rotating internal-focus (IF) design. This remarkable zoom lens additionally focuses right down to 0.33m (13”) (1:3.9 magnification) in any respect focal sizes for satisfying close-up performance and is compatible with APS-C and full-frame-format SLRs. Not pretty it is extensively acclaimed as a traditional. Worlds smallest & lightest lens The most compact and lightest within the history of fast zoom lenses. Thanks to the modern downsizing "XR" technology employed by Tamron in the development of high-power zoom lenses this kind ofs the 28-200mm and 28-300mm, the dramatic compactness that makes this lens the world's smallest and lightest is finished. Its compactness makes it look and feel like an abnormal standard zoom lens, yet the flexibility that a fast regular most aperture provides will unquestionably reshape your photographic horizons. SP AF28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di Features Digitally Integrated (DI) Lenses for the Best Imaging Performance Di (Digitally Integrated Design) is a Tamron designation that applies to lenses that were optimized for digital seize the use of advanced multi-coating techniques and optical designs that assure excellent picture quality throughout all the picture container. Because of those characteristics, Di lenses provide prominent efficiency on digicams with full-frame and APS-C structure sensors as smartly as on three5mm film. Low Dispersion (LD) Glass for Greater Lens Sharpness Low Dispersion (LD) glass reduces chromatic aberration Low dispersion (LD) glass components in a lens lend a hand reduce chromatic aberration; the tendency of solarshine of various colours to return to completely different factors of focus on the image airplane.. Read more Tamron AF 28-75mm f/2.8 SP XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) with Built-In AF Motor for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
Tamron AF 28-75mm f/2.8 SP XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) with Built-In AF Motor for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras Spec
Now realized because of XR know-how, Tamron conveys you this light and small fast zoom. Unlike conventional quick zooms, it weighs only 510g (18oz.), with filter size of 67mm and general size of 92mm (3.6"). The optical efficiency is outstanding with the employment of an optical device the use of two XR components, three LD parts, and four aspherical elements. In addition, the lens features the “Di” (Digitally Integrated Design) optical gadget to meet the efficiency characteristics of digital SLR cameras in addition to film digital cameras.
Available from 1 Store :
| Store | Rating | Prices |
| | | $449.00 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
Price is subject to change without notice.
This Customer Reviews Translater From Italy
If You Want To read Full English Reviews
>>>> Please Click here.... <<<<
four.2 Out Of 5 Stars (48 Customer Reviews)
Reviews for Tamron AF 28-75mm f/2.8 SP XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) with Built-In AF Motor for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras (Electronics) Tamron AF 28-75mm f/2.8 SP XR ZL Di LD Aspherical (IF) with Built-In AF Motor for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
I bought this lens for my Nikon D700. This is a full body lens. The max aperture 2.8 is to be had on all focal sizes. Tested this at various focal length/aperture/shutter combos under completely different gentle conditions.
Here are my remarks:
Pros:
1. Awesome value (price/performance). Nikon and Sigma identical prices more (nikon approach too much).
2. Decent walk-around lens masking key focal lengths of mid vary zoom
3. 2.8 aperture on hand in any respect focal sizes
4. Relatively quick and fast to focal point
5. Great DOF (min aperture 32)
6. Pleasing blokeh effect (shallow DOF)
7. Usable sharp image at 2.8. Stop down to four.0 and which you may get realy sharp pictures
8. Surprisingly first rate close-up performance at quite quite a bit of focal sizes (including 28mm). I used to be ready to shoot a 2" x 2" object at 28mm at a distance of about 6-8". This used to be taken underneath room mild prerequisites with flash from nikon d700. The pictures were sharp, and usable. (Will put up pictures later)
9. Less weight compared to other lenses in this class
10. Price, Price, Price !!
Cons
1. Sometimes hunts for focal point. This will be my camera environment (I have set focal point precedence for shutter unlock. I actually have to vary this atmosphere and try it out)
2. Nikon and Sigma will almost certainly be higher constructed lenses in comparison with this (obviously you pay a premium for that constructed)
3. AF can additionally be perceived as noisy by professional and hard core photographers. I am an ordinary joe. It did now not trouble me as I was once paying extra attention to the image high quality. May now not be appropriate to take pictures in a quite surroundings with out drawing some attention to yourself.
I would extremely counsel this lens for somebody who is searching for decent zoom with excellent picture high quality and on a funds.
I again Nikon 50m 1.8D lens Nikon 50mm f/1.8D AF Nikkor Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras because I was once not satisfied with image sharpness at huge aperture. I needed to stop right down to 2.8 or four.
Reviews for Tamron AF 28-75mm f/2.8 SP XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) with Built-In AF Motor for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras (Electronics) I purchased this lens to use for nearly all of my taking pictures on my D300. I even have one of the vital latest copies with the constructed-in motor. I'm amazed at its focusing capabilities with the D300 - quick and quiet. Images are sharp as a tack and the blurred historical past is perfect at 2.8. You can simply see the three LD glass parts at work!
I experience this vary (28-75) for on a standard basis shooting and portraits. Also, the macro capabilities of this lens makes it a enjoyable one to maintain on the digital got herera. I sold a more expensive new Tokina lens and this factor blows it away in sharpness and colour contrast. I used to be somewhat curious of Tamron's build quality, however this SP lens is superb quality, especially for the cash. Low mild and indoor photographs on the D300 have been nice with this lens!
I cannot say sufficient about this lens. You get a lot for the small price of this lens...buy it, if that is the diversity your on the appearout for. It fits good in the hole of my other lenses: Sigma 10-20 & Nikon 70-300VR.
Reviews for Tamron AF 28-75mm f/2.8 SP XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) with Built-In AF Motor for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras (Electronics) It's been about 2 months that I've had this lens and it almost by no implys go aways my camera. I'm came to buying this lens after being lured in with the help of the ever-so-attractive regular f/2.8 aperture. It used to be a contest between this lens and the Nikon 16-85 f/3.5-5.6 VR and now, I understand I've made the appropriate option.
First and most fulfilling, the steady f/2.8 is what makes this lens worth every penny. I have no idea how I ever got along with my old 18-55 package lens. Here's a little bit breakdown of the great and unhealthy of this lens:
THE GOOD:
- Constant f/2.8 aperture (*angelic singing*)
- Extremely sharp even large open at f/2.8 (although I'd suggest f/4 for max sharpness)
- Zoomed in at 75mm and extensive open at f/2.8, this lens makes stunning portraits with good bokeh.
- On a purely subjective scale, bokeh is lovely awesome, 8 out of 10.
- Focusing is comparatively quick and very accurate (about as fast because the 18-55mm package lens, which is nearly always good sufficient)
- Zoom motion is neatly damped even though I would've liked a very slightly shorter throw between 28 and 75mm.
- Autofocus/Manual center of consideration switch without difficulty positioned on the side of the lens.
0 comments:
Post a Comment